Professional Pest Management is a small, family-owned business that cares about the details. For us, it’s all about service. Here’s a little more about us—and why we go the extra mile for our clients.
It’s never anyone’s idea of a good day: you see a pest in your house, and you have to call pest control. But we at Professional Pest Management have a simple mantra: we want the point you pick up the phone to be the worst point of that day. With our dedication to customer service and eye for detail, we’ll try to make sure that it’s all uphill from there.
Growth Through Customer Service
Not Just a Snappy Jingle
We like to say we’re all about growing our business through customer service. But what does that look like in practicality? Here are some of the key differentiators that make Professional Pest Management stand out:
- Day/night service. Pests don’t work on your schedule. And why should you have to wait until a pest management team is ready to clock in at 9:00 a.m.? We don’t waste time getting donuts. We head right to the problem so you can get rid of the pests as quickly as possible.
- Service logbooks. Whenever you interact with us, we can refer to a service logbook. We record everything we’ve done for you there, so there’s no confusion and over-communication. Don’t pay for the same service twice. Just hire a competent, confident team one time.
- Sanitation/Structural Inspection reports. Let’s say you run a business that offers wedding receptions. Can you afford to have one pest show up without warning? We can handle monthly inspections and send you the reports directly, so you know exactly what’s going on with your venue or even your home.
Where can you find us? We work with residential and commercial clients in Eastvale, Corona, Norco, Riverside, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, and surrounding areas.
It all sounds great, but what do we do? Here’s just a sample of the kind of pest management we can offer:
- General pest control: ants, spiders, cockroaches, slugs/snails, centipedes, earwigs, fleas/ticks, mites
- Bed bug service
- Termite service/inspection
- Gopher service
- Bird control
- Beehive removal
In short, our services are all geared toward giving you a clear location that’s free of pests. Think of us as more than an “Exterminator.” We’re a complete pest management service offering professional pest control for immediate use—and the long-term.
Which areas do we work in?
- Residential pest services. No one likes to see cockroaches or ants completely taking over your kitchen. Whether you have a small infestation or need a major overhaul, we can help put your home back in your hands. As a small family business ourselves, we know the pain—which is why we put so much attention into every detail of your home.
- Professional pest extermination. Have a business or a venue that needs to be in 100% pest-free shape? Say no more. Our professional pest extermination services can provide a thorough review of the situation and provide minimally invasive solutions, so you’re able to get back to business as soon as practically possible.
- Ongoing maintenance and support. Imagine hiring an extermination team one month and then seeing new pests the next month. Is that really “getting your money’s worth”? We offer ongoing maintenance and support to ensure that the services we provide continue to provide for your business or place of residence.
Our goal? When you have a pest problem, we don’t want you to call several different companies to have confidence that the problem will go away. We can take on every aspect of it, from consulting with you to exterminating the pests to providing the long-term support you need. If you’re happy with our service every step of the way, that’s what we consider a job well done.
Growth through service: it’s more than a mantra to us. It’s a way of doing business. We don’t grow if we don’t do a good job every time. And it starts with you.
A Legacy of Service: The History of Professional Pest Management
It’s a pretty simple concept: take care of customers, and they’ll take care of you. Our “growth through customer service” motto might sound like a catchy jingle, but it affects everything we do. That’s been true for over 12 years in pest management. We started as a small, family-owned business. We wanted to treat customers like they were our family, too. And through that simple starting point, we’ve grown to what you see today.
With more than 12 years in the pest control business, Professional Pest Management was established to bring back what is missed in most businesses, Customer Service.
Meet the Duncan Family
We’ve been in the business of professional pest control since 2003. And in that time, we’ve learned a lot about pest control—but we’ve also known about what it means to give people the peace of mind they’re looking for.
Paul really enjoys being in the field having a hands on approach with our customers. Pest Control allows him to see different things each day. He has five kids, an amazing wife and he enjoys spending time with his family!
Having a family owned/operated business has always been my dream and I'm grateful that it was been a good means of providing for my family as well. - Paul Duncan (President | Professional Pest Management)